180 Days of Movement and Learning for your ENTIRE School Team
My School In Motion is designed to support Common Core State Standards for grades K-12 and is aligned with national and state physical education and health content standards. The program is customizable and scalable for individual schools.
Our approach utilizes printed and online materials, as well as a database of information and resources, to allow customized applications at each school site.
The My School In Motion program includes the components listed below. These components are further described in our Program Manual.
- Online Video Instruction*
- Downloadable Program Manual
- 180 Daily Movement and Learning Plans
- Over 70 Movement Routines
- Music Playlist of 200 Songs
- Daily Fitness, Nutrition, Health and Wellness Messages (support Common Core State Standards)
- Learning and Fun Facts (support Common Core State Standards)
- Implementation and Buy-in Tools
- Physical and Cognitive Assessment Materials
- Suggested Behavior Management Model
- AND MORE!!!
Implementation in Smaller Group Settings by Classroom and Physical Education Teachers
While getting your whole school moving and learning together every morning will maximize the potential impact of the program – reaching every student and building a strong school community – we realize that institutional change can be difficult and slow to produce.
Our goal is to enhance the lives of as many schoolchildren as possible. For that reason, we will work with schools that have committed classroom and/or physical education teachers who want to implement the My School In Motion curriculum in their individual classes. Do not be surprised if before long you have your whole grade level moving together…then your entire school!