My School in Motion! – Individual Access Plan*
$49 Annual Access Fee includes:
- 70 Fun Heart Pumping and Brain Stimulating Movement Routines
- Other FUNdaMENTAL Movement and Learning Program Components
- Getting Ready to Move (Space, Basic Legs & Arms)
- “Repeat After Me/Do After Me” Daily Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness Messages (Focus Attention, Warm-up Body & Foster Social Emotional Learning - “SEL”)
- Quick Focus Activities
- Yoga Moves
- “Good Morning Sky”/Focused Breathing (Daily Yoga Closing/Mindfulness/Cool Down)
Downloadable Comprehensive Program Manual with:
- Program Overview
- 180 Daily Movement and Learning Plans (“Dailies”)
- 18 Special Theme Dailies
- Written Instructions to supplement 70 Movement Routine Videos
- Daily Fitness, Nutrition and Wellness Messages (foster “SEL” Social Emotional Learning)
- Learning and Fun Facts (“Talkables”) (support Common Core State Standards)
- Fitness and Wellness Cognitive Knowledge Assessments
- Physical Performance Checklist for Teachers
- Suggested Behavior Management and Discipline Model
- Daily Self-Reflection/Assessment Sheets
- Music Playlist of 200 Songs (with specified school-appropriate versions)
- National Standards for Physical Education and Health
- Suggestions for Creating Buy-In (including Sample Parent and Community Newsletters)
*Award-winning and kid-tested programming has previously only been available to schools, districts and other youth organizations.
Purchase for yourself or as a gift for friend, family member or your child’s teacher.
Make a donation?
Every $49 will enable us to provide Access for a family or teacher in underserved communities.
IN Motion! Schools, Districts, and other Youth Organizations receive
- Full Access to all of the above-listed materials for the entire staff
- Live Training/Professional Development (in-person or via Zoom)
- Contact Us for Customized Proposal